Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Sexy Saturday: Keeping it Sexy

This week’s theme is Keeping It Sexy and we’re thinking about all the wonderful things that lovers do to and for each other. Think about those special vacations, those sexy beach or mountain homes or maybe it’s just a fun day at the spa. Or taking a ride in the latest spaceship or seeing the home they’ve built together for the very first time. There are things that all lovers do to keep their love fresh, alive and inviting to each other. It’s all those special sexy environments that we’re talking about.



Buy Link

Riding the Nightmare is a short story collection. A lot of my older stuff, including some of my first published work.

Some of my favorites are the Convention Adventure stories, in which Chris and Dave get up to hijinks while cosplaying.

As we join our boys, Chris has just been marched out of the convention and into a hotel room and handcuffed to the bed.


Your Seven Sexy Paragraphs:

A gloved hand stroked my neck and back. I shuddered and twisted away. It clamped down on the back of my neck, shoving my head into the pillow. I gasped a little.

“You didn't pay attention to the briefing.”

“Dave? Oh God, Dave, I was scared to death.” My tongue ran loose with relief. “I thought it was going to be a rape or a gay bashing or something.”

He flipped me over and kissed me. “You're babbling, darling. Shut up.” He kissed me again and the silence let me get my tongue reigned in. “I owe the Forces a pony keg for getting you ready for me. I've wanted to do something like this for ages.” He kissed me again, but it was the Imperial officer who drew back, not my own sweet Dave. “You're my prisoner.”

I was getting hard at the thought. Him in that uniform, looking over me, looking all intense and powerful, made my stomach feel all knotted and watery. I nodded, swallowing hard.

“You'll get nothing from me,” I spat, getting back into the role. He laughed, a nasty-sounding chuckle that sent shivers all over. God, my man was hot. I was glad I hadn't licked his boots this morning so we could play like this.

He unhooked my pants and rolled me back onto my stomach before yanking them down. “I guess it's standard procedure then, scum.”


The Other Lovely People on this Blog Hop



No comments: