Hunting is a young man’s game and Miho is well suited to it. He is a product of centuries of selective breeding, making him human-plus. He has a reputation for finding his quarry. But he doesn’t expect to find an older man at the Tag Board looking for work of his own.
Hevik was outlawed and banished from his homeworld, and now lives a solitary life hunting small-time criminals among the planets. A pretty boy with hair as dark as deep space makes him reconsider that lifestyle.
As the fates keep throwing them together while they pursue the same bounty, both of them discover depths about themselves, and about their lust and need for each other, that makes chasing their quarry all the more dangerous
So, it's out today!
Let's have some fun, for a chance to win a free copy.
Five Trivia Questions. (Please note, you can e-mail the authors for the answers)
Three Free Copies.
1) What SF movie had a transformative effect on Angelia's life when she was nine, inspiring her to read SF?
2) What SF book, Soon To Be A Major Motion Picture!, transformed Gabriel's life?
3) How many SF stories has Angelia written professionally?
4) What was the title of Gabriel's first published short story?
5) How many sex scenes are in Heart's Bounty?
Bonus tie-breaker question: How many gladiators fight in the Decagon of Death?