Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Beta Readers and Laudatory Quotes

I need an old priest and a young priest...

No, wait.

I have a book, Terror of the Frozen North, that is deep in second pass edits before submission. I am looking for three types of people to read the submission draft.

It is the ongoing adventures of Lord Withycombe and his American secretary, the sequel to Curse of the Pharaoh's Manicurists. It is two men in love, facing peril and adventure. Not exactly erotic romance, but very pulp fiction, with sex. No heterosexuality in this one, unless you're going to hold the maids and the housekeeper getting a Christmas kiss against me.





















So, I am looking for:

1) People who have read Curse of the Pharaoh's Manicurists and can tell me if it is a worthy successor.

2) People who have NEVER read Curse of the Pharaoh's Manicurists and can tell me whether it stands alone.

3) Other published authors willing to give me a laudatory back cover quote in exchange for the same favor or an insertion into later books in the series. (The last person to do this ended up the eccentric inventor in this book)

The book will be going out in a few days. Let me know here, or on Facebook and I will send you a review copy.

2 comments:

Mantelli said...

Oh, please, oh please! I loved the first one so much!

Kiwi

Angelia Sparrow said...

I'll send it along when I get the edits done. I'm hard at it all this week.