Monday, March 17, 2008

Computer troubles, submissions and other stuff

My computer exploded this month, so I've been shuffled to the kids' computer. I could learn to like Linux. the only reason I hung on to windows was for Windows Movie Maker and vidding. Konquerer as a web-browser wouldn't let me post here. I ended up using Firefox.

Nice to be back


So, in writing news,
"For Love of Etarin" has been Joyfully Recommended
Nikolai has been reviewing well.

"A Rose for Nicky" has been picked up for Toybox: Sounds, pending edits.

"Color of Magic/Color of Money" has gone out for the Emerald birthstone.
"Seconds" has gone out for Toybox: Collars
"Crossroads" was rejected for Love Bites, but has been picked up as a stand-alone.

And Naomi and I are writing *gasp* het.
"Yellowstone River Blues" is at about 8000 words out of 18000.

When it's finished, we're on to Lord Withycombe and the Curse of the Pharaoh's Manicurists.

No comments: