Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy Week

It has been a WEEK around here.

NIKOLAI is all formatted and set up for Kindle and print. I edited the older copy, and it looks much nicer now. It'll be free on Kindle for a few days this next week.

INTO DARK WATERS is all set up as well. It's been revised, with five new stories added, and the m/m/f removed.

I sent HOT DELTA NIGHTS to Ellora's Cave and now I'm back to work on BARBAROSSA'S BITCH.


Ducks, did you know I have THREE books coming out this month?




Like it Or Not is out from Storm Moon Press. The good folks at Goodreads are roundly hating on my story, but that's all part of the gig.






The Love That never Dies is out from Renaissance e-books. This is a story that ties into Power in the Blood.







And Man-Hunt comes out tomorrow from Amber Allure.

No comments: