Thursday, August 7, 2014

How I spent my summer vacation

Except for the part where it wasn't a vacation.

In February and March, I completed my 13th novel, Anthony, the prequel to Nikolai. It is in edits now.

In ensuing months, there has been a Nikolai rewrite, tying in the new character and making a lot of changes, mostly to Tanis, whom I have never liked and who always seemed too unstable and self-indulgent to be part of the secret rulers of the universe.

And last night, we started Master Anton, the book that needs to happen between Nikolai and Nikochan,
in which the Disunited States goes to hell and James loses his mind.

(this in addition to finishing my 14-16th novels, and editing a short story, writing a proposal for another and working two jobs)

The new edition of Nikolai is called Nikolai Revenant. It will be offered free for a brief period so that loyal readers may replace their outdated copies.




No comments: